Anime & Manga


    Favourite Quotes From Movies

    Distribuiţi
    avatar
    Suki<3Irina
    Te iubesc Irina

    masculin
    Capricorn Cocos
    Mesaje : 182
    Data de inscriere : 03/06/2010
    Varsta : 24
    Localizare : Everywhere

    Favourite Quotes From Movies

    Mesaj Scris de Suki<3Irina la data de Vin Iun 04, 2010 2:52 am

    Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me.You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period. All right? (Christopher Gardner – ThePursuit of Happyness )

    “But I tried though,” he says. “Goddammit, I sure as hell did that much, now, didn’t I?” ( McMurphy – OneFlew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest )

    “Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.”( LouGehrig – The Pride of the Yankees )

    “My father was a writer. You would’ve liked him. He used to say that artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up” ( Evey Hammond – Vfrom Vendetta )

    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people. ( V – Vfrom Vendetta )

    Smile, it enhances your face value. ( Truvy – Steel Magnolias )

    We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, Dead Poet’s Society

    Live with no excuses and love with no regrets ( autor necunoscut )

    Nu trebuie sã accepți un destin pe care nu îl vrei! ( autor necunoscut )

    Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t. ( autor necunoscut )

    Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. ( autor necunoscut )

    When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. ( autor necunoscut )

    Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurtand dance like no one is watching. ( autor necunoscut )

    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. ( autor necunoscut )

    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that hasopened for us. ( autor necunoscut )

      Acum este: Mier Mai 23, 2018 11:35 am